- 1 (7 oz) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 T lemon juice
- 3 T finely chopped green onions
- 2 t prepared horseradish
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t hot pepper sauce
- ¼ t Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¼ c chopped fresh parsley
In a medium bowl, mix salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, green onions, horseradish, salt, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Form the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours, or until firm.
On a large piece of waxed paper, mix walnuts and fresh parsley. Roll the ball in the walnuts and parsley until thoroughly coated. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.